New York, USA, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DelveInsight Evaluates a Robust High-grade Glioma Pipeline as 120+ Influential Pharma Players to Set Foot in the Domain
High-grade gliomas are considered highly severe types of tumors. This health condition is typically found in adult and child populations. An increase in the accessibility to more options for the treatment and diagnosis of a high-grade tumor is leading to the development of novel therapies.
DelveInsight’s 'High-grade Glioma Pipeline Insight 2023' report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline high-grade glioma therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the high-grade glioma pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the High-grade Glioma Pipeline Report
- DelveInsight’s high-grade glioma pipeline report depicts a robust space with 120+ active players working to develop 125+ pipeline therapies for high-grade glioma treatment.
- Key high-grade glioma companies such as Mateon Therapeutics, BioMimetix, Oblato, Inc, PTC Therapeutics, Lee's Pharmaceutical Limited, Nuvation Bio, Inc., Laminar Pharmaceuticals, Basilea Pharmaceutica, Aadi, LLC, Erimos Pharmaceuticals, Istari Oncology, Angiochem, Epitopoietic Research Corporation, Oblato, Inc., Novartis, Candel Therapeutics, Chimerix, Onxeo SA, SonALAsense, Kintara Therapeutics, Kazia Therapeutics, VBI Vaccines, Lantern Pharma, NeOnc Technologies, Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Cellectar Biosciences, OncoSynergy, Inc, WPD Pharmaceuticals, CellabMED, Alpheus Medical, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Xynomic Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Celldex Therapeutics, Sumitomo Pharma Oncology, Inc., Curis, Plus Therapeutics, and others are evaluating new high-grade glioma drugs to improve the treatment landscape.
- Promising high-grade glioma pipeline therapies such as OT101, BMX-001, OKN-007, PTC596, TG02, NUV-422, 2-OHOA, BAL101553, ABI-009, Terameprocol, Anlotinib hydrochloride, PVSRIPO, ANG1005, ERC1671, OKN-007, dabrafenib, LAM561, ONC-201, AsiDNA, SONALA-001, VAL-083, Paxalisib, VBI-1901, STAR-001, NEO100, MK-3475, cemiplimab, CLR 131, OS2966, Berubicin Hydrochloride, YYB-103, 5 Aminolevulinic Acid, LY2157299, PCI 24781, IMA950, DSP-0390, Fimepinostat, and others are under different phases of high-grade glioma clinical trials.
- In February 2023, Plus Therapeutics reported that the company is Engaged with the FDA on proposed Investigational New Drug (IND) application to treat pediatric patients with ependymoma and high-grade glioma.
- In January 2023, IN8bio, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative gamma-delta T cell therapies, announced a clinical update from the ongoing Phase I trial evaluating INB-200 in patients with newly diagnosed GBM and provided pipeline goals for 2023. All three patients exceeded the median progression-free survival (PFS) of seven months with two ongoing responses extending beyond 1.5 years and 1.2 years progression-free, respectively, in initial data from Cohort 2 of the Phase 1 INB-200 trial in newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme (GBM). The company plans to complete enrollment of Cohort 3 in the Phase I trial and also to report additional data and topline results with longer-term follow-up.
- In September 2022, The European Medicines Agency (EMA) Committee for Orphan Medical Products granted an orphan drug designation (ODD) to CAN-2409 for the treatment of patients with glioma. CAN-2409 is under investigation in multiple ongoing clinical trials in high-grade glioma, non–small cell lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, and prostate cancer.
- Starlight plans on establishing a leading CNS oncology franchise to develop the unique drug candidate STAR-001 for some of the most malignant and unaddressed primary and secondary CNS cancers including Glioblastoma and other High-grade Gliomas. Starlight intends to pursue human clinical trials for multiple CNS indications starting in late 2023, building on prior IND-enabling studies and the Phase I clinical testing that will be conducted by Lantern.
- In August 2022, Jubilant Therapeutics Inc. announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) clearance of the Investigational New Drug application (IND) for JBI-778, an oral, brain penetrant and selective protein arginine methyl transferase 5 (PRMT5) inhibitor, for the treatment of solid tumors with brain metastases and primary brain tumors including high-grade glioma.
Request a sample and discover the recent advances in high-grade glioma treatment drugs @ High-grade Glioma Pipeline Report
The high-grade glioma pipeline report provides detailed profiles of pipeline assets, a comparative analysis of clinical and non-clinical stage high-grade glioma drugs, inactive and dormant assets, a comprehensive assessment of driving and restraining factors, and an assessment of opportunities and risks in the high-grade glioma clinical trial landscape.
High-grade Glioma Overview
Gliomas are classified into several types. The terms “glioma” and “astrocytoma” are used interchangeably by physicians. A high grade means that the glioma is growing rapidly. High-grade gliomas are classified as either grade 3 or grade 4 tumors by the World Health Organization (WHO). Tumors in grades 3 and 4 tend to grow and spread faster than tumors at lower rates. Anaplastic astrocytoma is the most common grade 3 tumor, and glioblastoma multiforme is the most common grade 4 tumor. Oligoastrocytoma, pleiomorphic xanthoastrocytoma, and gliosarcoma are some of the more complex high-grade gliomas.
Children with supratentorial high-grade gliomas exhibit signs and high-grade glioma symptoms that vary depending on the area of the brain affected. MRI or CT scans can be used to confirm the presence of a tumor, but histological testing is required to confirm the diagnosis of a supratentorial high-grade glioma. High-grade glioma treatment options include surgery and chemotherapy. Chemotherapy has yet to be proven beneficial in the treatment of this tumor type.
Find out more about high-grade glioma treatment drugs @ Drugs for High-grade Glioma Treatment
A snapshot of the High-grade Glioma Pipeline Drugs mentioned in the report:
|ONC201||Chimerix||Phase III||Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists; Endopeptidase Clp stimulants; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor agonists||Oral|
|OKN-007||Oblato, Inc.||Phase II||Oxygen radical scavengers; Sulfatase inhibitors||Intravenous|
|Lisavanbulin||Basilea Pharmaceutica||Phase II||Apoptosis stimulants; Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors; Vascular disrupting agents||Oral|
|Terameprocol||Erimos Pharmaceuticals||Phase I/II||Apoptosis stimulants; BIRC5 protein inhibitors; Cdc2 kinase inhibitors; Mitosis inhibitors; Transcription factor inhibitors||Oral|
|Zotiraciclib||Adastra Pharmaceuticals/S*Bio||Phase I/II||CDC2 protein kinase inhibitors; Cyclin dependent kinase 9 inhibitors; Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 inhibitors; Cyclin-dependent kinase 5 inhibitors; Extracellular signal-regulated MAP kinase inhibitors; Fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 inhibitors; Janus kinase-2 inhibitors; RNA polymerase II inhibitors||Oral|
|PTC596||PTC Therapeutics||Phase I||BMI1 protein inhibitors; Tubulin polymerization inhibitors||Oral|
|CAN-3110||Candel Therapeutics||Phase I||Cell death stimulants; Immunologic cytotoxicity||Intratumoural|
|OS2966||OncoSynergy||Phase I||CD29 antigen inhibitors||Intratumoural|
Learn more about the emerging high-grade glioma pipeline therapies @ High-grade Glioma Clinical Trials
High-grade Glioma Therapeutics Assessment
The high-grade glioma pipeline report proffers an integral view of the high-grade glioma emerging novel therapies segmented by stage, product type, molecule type, mechanism of action, and route of administration.
Scope of the High-grade Glioma Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Therapeutic Assessment By Product Type: Mono, Combination, Mono/Combination
- Therapeutic Assessment By Clinical Stages: Discovery, Pre-clinical, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III
- Therapeutics Assessment By Route of Administration: Infusion, Intradermal, Intramuscular, Intranasal, Intravenous, Oral, Parenteral, Subcutaneous
- Therapeutics Assessment By Molecule Type: Gene therapies, Small molecule, Vaccines, Polymers, Peptides, Monoclonal antibodies
- Therapeutics Assessment By Mechanism of Action: Transforming growth factor beta2 inhibitors, Virus replication inhibitors, Antioxidants, Oxygen radical scavengers, Sulfatase inhibitors, BMI1 protein inhibitors, Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors, CDC2 protein kinase inhibitors, Cyclin dependent kinase 9 inhibitors, Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 inhibitors, Cyclin-dependent kinase 5 inhibitors, Extracellular signal-regulated MAP kinase inhibitors, Fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 inhibitors, Janus kinase-2 inhibitors, RNA polymerase II inhibitors, Apoptosis stimulants, Vascular disrupting agents
- Key High-grade Glioma Companies: Mateon Therapeutics, BioMimetix, Oblato, Inc, PTC Therapeutics, Lee's Pharmaceutical Limited, Nuvation Bio, Inc., Laminar Pharmaceuticals, Basilea Pharmaceutica, Aadi, LLC, Erimos Pharmaceuticals, Istari Oncology, Angiochem, Epitopoietic Research Corporation, Oblato, Inc., Novartis, Candel Therapeutics, Chimerix, Onxeo SA, SonALAsense, Kintara Therapeutics, Kazia Therapeutics, VBI Vaccines, Lantern Pharma, NeOnc Technologies, Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Cellectar Biosciences, OncoSynergy, Inc, WPD Pharmaceuticals, CellabMED, Alpheus Medical, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Xynomic Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Celldex Therapeutics, Sumitomo Pharma Oncology, Inc., Curis, Plus Therapeutics and others
- Key High-grade Glioma Pipeline Therapies: OT101, BMX-001, OKN-007, PTC596, TG02, NUV-422, 2-OHOA, BAL101553, ABI-009, Terameprocol, Anlotinib hydrochloride, PVSRIPO, ANG1005, ERC1671, OKN-007, dabrafenib, LAM561, ONC-201, AsiDNA, SONALA-001, VAL-083, Paxalisib, VBI-1901, STAR-001, NEO100, MK-3475, cemiplimab, CLR 131, OS2966, Berubicin Hydrochloride, YYB-103, 5 Aminolevulinic Acid, LY2157299, PCI 24781, IMA950, DSP-0390, Fimepinostat, and others
Dive deep into rich insights for new drugs for high-grade glioma treatment, visit @ High-grade Glioma Drugs
Table of Contents
|1.||High-grade Glioma Pipeline Report Introduction|
|2.||High-grade Glioma Pipeline Report Executive Summary|
|3.||High-grade Glioma Pipeline: Overview|
|4.||Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment|
|5.||High-grade Glioma Clinical Trial Therapeutics|
|6.||High-grade Glioma Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Pre-registration)|
|7.||High-grade Glioma Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Phase III)|
|8.||High-grade Glioma Pipeline: Mid Stage Products (Phase II)|
|9.||High-grade Glioma Pipeline: Early Stage Products (Phase I)|
|9.1||CAN-3110: Candel therapeutics|
|10.||High-grade Glioma Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment|
|11.||Inactive Products in the High-grade Glioma Pipeline|
|12.||Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis|
|14.||Key Products in the High-grade Glioma Pipeline|
|16.||Market Drivers and Barriers|
|17.||Future Perspectives and Conclusion|
For further information on the high-grade glioma pipeline therapeutics, reach out @ High-grade Glioma Treatment Drugs
High-grade Glioma Epidemiology
High-grade Glioma Epidemiology Forecast – 2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the high-grade glioma epidemiology trends.
Glioma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2032 report deliver an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key glioma companies, including Istari Oncology, Neonc Technologies, Inc., Agios Pharmaceuticals, Basilea Pharmaceutica, among others.
Malignant Glioma Pipeline
Malignant Glioma Pipeline Insight – 2023 report provides comprehensive insights about the pipeline landscape, pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products, and the key malignant glioma companies, including Bexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Lee's Pharmaceutical Limited, Merck & Co, Oblato, Inc., OncoSynergy, Inc, among others.
Recurrent Malignant Glioma Pipeline
Recurrent Malignant Glioma Pipeline Insight – 2023 report provides comprehensive insights about the pipeline landscape, pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products, and the key recurrent malignant glioma companies, including Bexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck, Oblato, OncoSynergy, Inc, among others.
Low-grade Glioma Market
Low-grade Glioma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2032 report deliver an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key low-grade glioma companies, including Novartis, Day One Biopharmaceuticals, AnHeart Therapeutics, Beigene, SpringWorks Therapeutics, among others.
Other Trending Reports
Treatment Resistant Depression Market | Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Market | Brain Cancer Market | Centronuclear Myopathy Market | Head And Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Market | Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Market | Acute Intermittent Porphyria Market | Neurovascular Devices Market | Defibrillators Market | Ventricular Hypertrophy Market | Urolithiasis Market | Alopecia Areata Market | Autonomic Dysfunction Market | Acute Ischemic Stroke Ais Market | Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Market | Aspergillosis Market | Biliary Atresia Market | Biliary Tumor Market | Chronic Inducible Urticaria Market | Chronic Insomnia Market | Critical Limb Ischemia Market | Endometriosis Pain Market | Generalized Anxiety Disorder Gad Market | Hallux Valgus Market | Hemophilia B Market | Immunologic Deficiency Syndrome Market | Neuroblastoma Market | Neuromodulation Devices Market | Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices Market | Osteosarcoma Market | Pemphigus Vulgaris Market | Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Market | Pruritus Market | Radiation Toxicity Market | Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Interstitial Lung Disease Market | Cluster Headaches Market | Foot And Ankle Devices Market | Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market | Bile Duct Neoplasm Market | Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market | Rett Syndrome Market | Tissue Heart Valves Market | Cardiac Biomarkers Testing Devices Market | Subscription Healthcare | Hepatorenal Syndrome Market | Central Venous Catheters Market | Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Machines Market | Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Market | Necrotizing Enterocolitis Market | Cardiac Amyloidosis Market | Artificial Iris Market | Aortic Aneurysm Stent Grafts Market | Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy Market | Adrenal Crisis Market | Hearing Implants Market | Image Guided Surgery Devices Market | Angioedema Market | Bladder Cancer Market
Related Healthcare Services
Healthcare Competitive Intelligence Services
Healthcare Asset Prioritization Services
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences.
Connect with us at LinkedIn