TORONTO, Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Media are invited to attend the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board’s (TRREB) highly-anticipated 2023 Market Outlook and Year in Review event. This premiere market event of the year goes in depth on key issues that matter most to REALTOR® Members and their clients.
Hear industry experts weigh in on TRREB’s outlook on average prices and sales for 2023; homebuying and selling intentions; population growth and its impact on infrastructure like transit hubs, sustainability, electric vehicles and the impact on real estate; and so much more.
WHAT: TRREB’s 2023 Market Outlook and 2022 Year in Review Event
- John DiMichele, CEO, TRREB
- Paul Baron, President, TRREB
- Michael Parsa, Associate Minister of Housing
- George Carras, Founder and CEO, R-LABS
- Paul Smetanin, President, Canadian Centre for Economic Analysis
- Raymond Wong, Vice President, Altus Group Data Operations, Data Solutions
- Adam Thorn, Transportation Director, Pembina Institute
- Jason Mercer, Chief Market Analyst, TRREB
- Sean Simpson, Senior Vice President, Ipsos
WHEN: Friday, February 10, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: Parkview Manor – 55 Barber Greene Road, #1, Toronto, ON M3C 2A1 (map)
RSVP: Genevieve Grant, Manager, Public Affairs email@example.com
9:30 a.m. Registration Begins
10:00 a.m. Event Starts
11:35 a.m. TRREB Member Q&A
11:55 a.m. Closing Remarks
12:00 p.m. Event Concludes & Media Q&A Begins
THIS IS A CLOSED MEETING AND IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Genevieve Grant, Manager, Public Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org 416-443-8159
The Toronto Regional Real Estate Board is Canada’s largest real estate board with more than 70,000 residential and commercial professionals connecting people, property and communities.
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Instagram